Coleman 8D Classic Lantern
- Sales Rank:162,028
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):13.3 x 7.7 x 7.5
- Release Date:January 1, 2010
- 13-watt fluorescent double U-tube for a brighter, whiter light: sheds 395 lumens on High
- Runs up to 28 hours on Low, 18 hours on High on 8 D batteries (not included)
- Cool-touch fluorescent tube keeps lantern running cool, for safety
- Easy bulb replacement with quick-release system
- Weather- and shatter-resistant exterior
The classic Coleman styling and quality in a powerful battery lantern, the Coleman 8D Classic Lantern sheds a powerful 365 lumens of light on High. The Lantern runs on 8 D-cell batteries (not included), providing illumination for up to 28 hours on Low and 18 hours on High on a set of batteries. The 13-watt fluorescent double U-tube offers a brighter, whiter light while running cool to the touch, for your safety. Bulb replacement is a snap thanks to the quick-release lever. The Classic Lantern features a weather-resistant, shatter-resistant exterior, so it stands up to rugged outdoor use. Lantern measures approximately 15.25” x 9” x 9” and weighs 3.16 pounds without batteries.
Don't sit in the dark when you can light up your world. The Coleman 5329A700 Classic Twin U-tube Lantern is the perfect solution to illuminate your camp site. The 13-watt fluorescent twin U-tubes provide a bright white light, yet remain cool to the touch. The Classic lantern features a weather- and shatter-resistant exterior.
This lantern is powered by eight D-cell batteries (batteries not included; alkaline batteries are recommended). and one set of batteries provides up to 18 hours of light. Plus, bulb replacement is a breeze with the 5329A700.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.