PUR RF-9999 MineralClear Faucet Refill, 1-Pack
- Category:Home Improvement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.99
as of 12/21/2014 16:32 EST details
- You Save: $25.00 (83%)
- Sales Rank:3,964
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):2.7 x 2.7 x 5.6
- Legal Disclaimer:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. ABC Wholesale assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
- Release Date:October 1, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Certified to remove 10 times more contaminants than the leading brand?s pitcher filter
- Removes 99% of lead and microbial cysts, and is certified to reduce many other contaminants
- Reduces trace levels of pharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical reduction is not certified by NSF/ANSI or state standard
- Filters water over natural minerals for a crisp, refreshing taste
- Replaces previous 3-stage filter
Experience clean, crisp tasting water with our Mineral Clear technology. Our patented Mineral Clear technology filters water over natural minerals for a crisp, refreshing taste. The premium carbon filter is certified to reduce chlorine (taste and odor) and many contaminants including 99% of lead and microbial cysts. It also removes 99% of trace levels of pharmaceuticals. Yet is still leaves behind beneficial fluoride. Experience crisp, clean, refreshing water right from your tap. Pharmaceutical reduction not certified by NSF. Based on manufacturer testing for reduction in trace levels of 12 pharmaceuticals.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.