The Complete Knife Throwing Guide by Gil Hibben 64 Pages
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.34
as of 8/27/2014 16:18 EDT details
- You Save: $4.66 (58%)
- Seller:Hub City Knives
- Sales Rank:8,815
- Language:English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):6 x 4 x 0.2
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
- Publication Date:2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Knife throwing guide
- Detailed instructions
- Great for the beginner
- Great for the professional
- Includes detailed photos and diagrams
The recently updated Hibben professional guide to throwing offers 64 pages of detailed instructional, full color illustrations for the beginner or the professional.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.