Victorinox 40520 Fibrox 8-Inch Chef's Knife
- List Price:
- Buy New: $23.50
as of 5/19/2013 23:58 EDT details
- You Save: $16.50 (41%)
- Sales Rank:4,319
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):16 x 12 x 6
- Warranty:Victorinox guarantees all cutlery to be of first-class steel and provides a lifetime warranty against any defects in material and workmanship.
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- 8-inch multipurpose chef's knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing
- High-carbon stainless steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention
- Blade is conical ground lengthwise and crosswise for minimal resistance while cutting; laser tested to ensure optimum cutting power
- Patented 2-inch Fibrox handle is textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty; expertly made in Switzerland
The R H Forschner by Victorinox Chef's Knife features an 8-inch blade that is 2-inches wide at the handle. High carbon, stainless steel blade is hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade. Swiss item #5.2063.20 printed on the Blade.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.