Alpha Fry AT-31604 60-40 Rosin Core Solder (4 Ounces)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.94
as of 7/28/2014 18:01 EDT details
- You Save: $9.05 (70%)
- Seller:Grady's Online
- Sales Rank:146
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:1 Core (4 oz)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6 x 4 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- Fine electrical soldering
- 60-Percent tin and 40-percent lead
- 376 Degree F melting point
- 0.062 Diameter. 4-Ounce
- Made in Mexico
This spool of American Terminal AT-31604 Solder contains 4 ounces of 1/16" solder with a leaded rosin flux core. The 60% tin, 40% lead combination is perfect for jobs like fine electrical soldering which requiring lower melt temperatures. AlphaFry is the company that produces the product, Alphametals is the brand on the roll of solder.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.