Victorinox 47508 3-1/4-Inch Paring Knife
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.33
as of 3/7/2014 10:30 EST details
- You Save: $3.47 (44%)
- Seller:Culinary Depot, Inc
- Sales Rank:33,698
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 0.5 x 0.8
- Warranty:Victorinox guarantees all cutlery to be of first-class steel and provides a lifetime warranty against any defects in material and workmanship.
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- 3-1/4-inch paring knife for coring, dicing, and mincing fruits and vegetables
- Stamped from stain-resistant, high-carbon steel
- Ergonomically designed, synthetic polypropylene handle
- Precisely tapered from base to tip; no bolster
- Hand-washing recommended; limited lifetime warranty
The R H Forschner by Victorinox Paring Knife features high carbon, stainless steel blade, hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade. Victorinox handles are ergonomically designed to minimize wrist tension. They provide a natural fit. A good heft and comfortable, positive grip are indications of a well-made knife. Although cutlery steel is naturally sanitary, materials and construction details of the handle minimize crevices what would offer hospitality to bacteria. T he Model Numbers 40508 and 45508 are the same item in different packaging.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.