Cisco SD2005 5-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Switch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $58.45
as of 3/7/2014 16:49 EST details
- You Save: $10.54 (15%)
- Seller:Platinum Micro, Inc.
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):5 x 5.1 x 1.2
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Former Linksys Business Series
- Five high-speed ports optimized to support bandwidth-intensive applications
- Compact size for placement on a desk or mounting to a surface
- Compliant Standards - IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3ab
The 5-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Switch provides non-blocking, wire speed switching for your 10, 100, and 1000 megabit network clients. Drop this switch in place of your current workgroup hub or switch, and you can upgrade your high-requirement workstations to full Gigabit speeds as necessary, while continuing to service other clients at their current speeds. Or build your network from the ground up, with appropriate link speeds for each users requirements. Either way, its perfect for graphics, multimedia, and other applications that have to move large files across the network quickly. With the 5-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Switch, you can connect your existing 10/100 Ethernet network to a Gigabit server backbone without any additional equipment.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.