Fiskars 18 Inch PowerGear Bypass Lopper (96256935J)
- Category:Lawn & Patio
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.10
as of 9/2/2014 10:31 EDT details
- You Save: $4.89 (16%)
- Seller:HorseLoverZ / EasyPetStore
- Sales Rank:1,454
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):6.5 x 1 x 18
- Warranty:Full Lifetime Warranty
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- PowerGear patented gear technology multiplies leverage to give you up to three times more cutting power on every cut
- Powers through thick branches that traditional loppers and pruners can?t
- Makes cutting dramatically easier than it is with other tools, earning the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation
- Length: 18 inches
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-1/2 inch diamater
The first time you try Fiskars PowerGear Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Fiskars patented gear technology multiplies your leverage to give you up to three times more power on every cut. This means you can power through thick branches that you wouldn’t be able to cut with traditional loppers. It also means that Fiskars lopper can be smaller and lighter than other loppers, reducing strain on your hands, wrists and muscles when you’re reaching to cut a branch or have a lot of branches to cut. Like many of the PowerGear tools, these lopper have won the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation. But it’s not just for people with arthritis — it’s for anyone who appreciates tools that make work easier.
Patented gearing technology makes cutting three times easier!
PowerGear large bypass lopper has a 1-1/2-inch cutting capacity. View larger.
The 9625 PowerGear lopper is designed to maximize your cutting power when pruning living plants. The PowerGear lopper features patented gearing technology that multiplies force in the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest. This makes every cut three times easier than traditional single-pivot tools and has helped to earn the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation. Razor-sharp, precision-ground blades cut with less resistance than thicker blades and stay sharp longer, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. Additionally, ergonomically designed DuraFrame handles fit your hand comfortably and offer excellent durability. The Fiskars 9625 bypass lopper includes a lifetime warranty.
- Many PowerGear tools have earned the Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use Commendation for a design that’s easy-to-use for people limited by arthritis
- Patented PowerGear non-circular gearing technology multiplies leverage to make cutting up to three times easier than single-pivot tools
- Razor-sharp, precision-ground blade cuts with less resistance than thicker blades and stay sharp for lasting value
- Rust-resistant, low-friction coating helps blades glide through wood and prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris
- Ultra-tough DuraFrame handles are ergonomically curved to fit the shape and natural motion of the hand comfortably
PowerGear 9625 bypass lopper is 18-icnhes. View larger.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.