Irwin Industrial Tools 512QC546DT 12-Inch Quick-Grip Bar Clamp
- List Price:
- Buy New: $16.04
as of 12/21/2013 13:41 EST details
- You Save: $39.39 (71%)
- Seller:A Single Dad Making His Way
- Sales Rank:25,567
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):2 x 11 x 2
- Legal Disclaimer:Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Fast and Easy one handed use
- High Tech Resin for strength and durability
- Non-marring pads protect the work piece
- Quick-Release trigger for fast and Easy positioning
- Non-marring stay-on pads are soft, pliable, large pads that protect the finish, yet can be replaced
Versatile quick-grip bar clamps are ideal for clamping or spreading. Quick advance trigger moves jaws twice as fast as standard clamps. Head or tail can be used anywhere on the bar for ultimate positioning. Heat treated steel bar with resin head and tail provide lightweight strength and durability. Clamp pressure: 250 lbs. Throat: 3 1/4in. U.S.A.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.