Kreg KJD Replacement Twist Step Drill Bit for Kreg Manual-Pocket Hole Systems
- Category:Home Improvement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.50
as of 1/31/2015 06:53 EST details
- You Save: $9.49 (56%)
- Sales Rank:1,319
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):9.2 x 2 x 1
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Drill bit for use with pocket hole joinery
- Small tip includes clearance hole for screw shank
- Large diameter creates flat-bottomed hole
- Recommended for use with corded high-rpm drills
Replacement 3/8" stepped drill bit for all Kreg manual pocket-hole systems.
The Kreg KJD Replacement Drill Bit is designed for pocket hole joinery. It has a small tip with a clearance hole for the screw shank and a large diameter that makes a flat-bottom hole for screw heads. This bit is recommended for use with corded high-rpm drills.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.