U.S. Military Pocket Survival Guide: Plus Evasion & Recovery
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.45
as of 1/30/2015 12:28 EST details
- You Save: $6.50 (43%)
- Sales Rank:45,121
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 4.3 x 7
- Publication Date:July 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN: 9781599214870
- Condition: New
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Stranded behind enemy lines? Or in America’s wilderness? Reach for the U.S. Military Pocket Survival Guide. A decade after its original publication in 1999, this classic manual—included in the survival kits of all branches of the U.S. military—has now been revised and updated for 2009 by military survival expert Matt Larsen.
Every combatant’s essential guide to outdoor survival, concealment, movement, improvised communications, and recovery in hostile territory, the U.S. Military Pocket Survival Guide represents an invaluable distillation of the information contained in the survival “bible,” the U.S. Air Force’s enormous Search and Rescue Survival Training.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.