Graphic Guide to Frame Construction: Details for Builders and Designers
- List Price:
- Buy New: $34.60
as of 11/26/2014 18:20 EST details
- You Save: $0.35 (1%)
- Seller:Barnes And Nooyen Books
- Sales Rank:255,859
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:2nd ed.
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.2
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 0.5 x 10.7
- Publication Date:October 12, 2000
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Here for the first time is a complete visual handbook designed for architects, builders, students, and anyone else interested in wood-frame construction. Inside you'll find hundreds of meticulous drawings illustrating every detail you might ever want to know about when building wood, whether you're building basement walls or framing a chimney opening.
This wealth of visual information is mined from actual jobsites. Special attention is given throughout to durability and to energy efficiency.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.