Moda Indigo Crossing Charm Pack, Set of 42 5-inch (12.7cm) Precut Cotton Fabric Squares
- Sales Rank:182,550
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 5.1 x 0.6
- Premium, first-quality cotton fabric squares are perfect for quilting, fashion apparel, home decor, scrapbooking and craft projects; professionally cut and packaged by Moda United Notions; MPN: 14750PP
- 100% cotton; quilt and fashion weight; machine-pinked edges minimize fraying for easier piecing
- Includes a total of 42 fabric squares neatly stacked and secured with a paper strap; some duplicates are included
- Precut fabrics should not be machine laundered prior to use
- Each square measures 5x5 inches (12.7x12.7 cm) inclusive of pinked edges
Introducing Indigo Crossing by Polly Minick & Lauri Simpson for Moda Fabrics. No other fabric evokes 19th century America more than an indigo cotton. Indigo — the color of ink on paper; the color of denim; the color of the star-covered flag — is as crisp and clean as a spring morning. This collection of indigoes is taken from snippets and scraps from sewing baskets and linen cupboards. Don't you just love to see indigo and white quilts stacked to the ceiling!? There's just something so soothing in the geometric beauty of blue and white. Freshly laundered and smelling of lavender, an indigo and white quilt is true comfort.
This premium quality fabric set includes 42 5-inch (12.7cm) fabric squares from the Indigo Crossing collection. Professionally cut and packaged by Moda United Notions. Moda Charm Packs are convenient precut assortments of color-coordinated 5-inch (12.7cm) fabric squares. The squares are professionally cut using Moda's advanced micropinking technology to reduce edge fraying. This allows easier piecing and smaller seam allowances. Perfect for any patchwork project including quilt tops, fashion apparel, home decor and scrapbooking.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.