FIBER FIX - Super Adhesive Tape - 3 Rolls: 1", 2" & 4" - 100x Strength of Duct Tape: Fix & Repair: Automotive, Plumbing, Pipe & Hose, Emergency, DIY
- Category:Home Improvement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.75
as of 3/12/2014 15:35 EDT details
- You Save: $16.24 (54%)
- Sales Rank:2,285
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):9 x 5.9 x 2.2
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
FIBER FIX Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FIBER FIX Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time.
If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix. Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.