SINGER 611.BR Universal Hard Carrying Case for Most Free-Arm Sewing Machines
- Category:Art and Craft Supply
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.15
as of 12/7/2013 12:18 EST details
- You Save: $18.83 (47%)
- Seller:DataVision Computer Video
- Sales Rank:29
- Color:snow white
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.9
- Dimensions (in):20 x 12 x 15
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Universal carrying & storage case made of impact-resistant plastic
- Fits most brands of free-arm sewing machines and small overlock machines
- Lightweight, yet durable; provides dust-free storage for machines not in use
- Safety "sure-lock" metal latches; built-in handle offers comfortable, secure grip
- Ships in easy-to-open packaging
Universal Carrying Case
SINGER 611.BR Carrying Case
This case provides an excellent option for safely transporting your machine and storing your machine at your home.
A durable impact resistant plastic case provides a safe, dust-free barrier and has an attractive snow-white color. This case features smooth rounded edges for a modern contemporary look.
A comfortable and convenient carry handle makes transporting easy.
This product features Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging that is recyclable. It comes without excess packaging materials such as hard plastic clamshell casing, plastic binding, or wire ties. This packaging will protect your product just as well as traditional packaging.
Features and Benefits
- Fits Most Sewing Machines
- Fits Most Overlock Machines
- Protects Machine
- Dust Free Storage
- Lightweight and Durable
- Safety Sure Lock Metal Latches
- Interior Dimensions: 13.0 by 9.5 by 17.5 inches
This Carrying Case is designed to fit full-size sewing machines and sergers from:
SINGER is sewing made easy.
Founded in 1851, Singer is one of the world’s leading sellers of consumer and artisan sewing machines, and one of the world’s most trusted and recognizable brands. The company has a long history of innovation, having produced, among other breakthroughs, the world’s first portable machine, the first zigzag machine and the first computer-controlled machine.
By making simple, easy-to-use machines, Singer has provided the gateway to sewing for people around the world. From home decor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting, Singer is dedicated to helping people express themselves through sewing.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.