SINGER 12-Dial Fabric-Backed Medium Adjustable Dress Form, Gray
- Category:Art and Craft Supply
- Sales Rank:47,246
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows
- Shipping Weight (lbs):10.9
- Dimensions (in):13.5 x 8 x 60
- Release Date:March 23, 2007
- Fully adjustable dress form for use in sewing projects or as a display piece
- 12 Adjustment Dial (Bust, Waist, Hips) provide a perfect fit
- Hem Guide allows for perfect hems on skirts and dresses
- Foam-Backed Fabric Exterior allows you to easily pin dresses, skirts, tops and patterns
- Height Adjustment lets you customize the dress form to your height in a snap
SINGER's dress form may be just the sewing companion you need. This adjustable form allows for pattern adjustments, better fitting and alterations, and an opportunity to creativly work with your fabrics to see how they will drape and hang on the body. Twelve dials allow for changes to the body including settings at the neck for smooth collars and necklines. Height is also adjustable, and it includes a hem guage to mark the hemline for skirts and dresses. The DF150G has a gray fabric cover to allow pins to be used on the form. The size range is 33 to 39 inches at the bust, 25 to 31.5 inches at the waist, and 34 to 40 inches at the hip.
SINGER Adjustable Dress Form, Gray, Medium (Fits sizes 10 to 16)
An ideal sewing companion, this fully adjustable dress form allows for pattern adjustments before cutting, better fittings and alterations, and an opportunity to creatively work with fabrics and see how they will drape and hang on the body. Twelve dials make it easy to change the dimensions of the body, including settings at the neck for smooth collars and necklines.
The height also adjusts, and a hem gauge comes included to mark the hemline for skirts and dresses. In addition, the unit's gray fabric cover makes it possible to pin items onto the form.
The form requires basic assembly, but no tools are required. An instruction book comes included. Overall, the dress form measures 13-1/2 by 8 by 60 inches and fits sizes 10 to 16.
Features and Benefits
- 12 Adjustment Dials--allows for individual body contours to simplify garment fitting
- Foam backed--pin fabric directly to the dress form
- Professional results at an affordable price
- Durable construction
- Bust 33” to 39”
- Waist 25" to 31-1/2”
- Hip 34” to 40”
SINGER is sewing made easy.
Founded in 1851, Singer is one of the world’s leading sellers of consumer and artisan sewing machines, and one of the world’s most trusted and recognizable brands. The company has a long history of innovation, having produced, among other breakthroughs, the world’s first portable machine, the first zigzag machine and the first computer-controlled machine.
By making simple, easy-to-use machines, Singer has provided the gateway to sewing for people around the world. From home décor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting, Singer is dedicated to helping people express themselves through sewing.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.