Brother 5300 Universal Sewing Machine Carrying Case
- Category:Art and Craft Supply
- Sales Rank:88
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5
- Dimensions (in):19.6 x 12.7 x 12.5
- 2-piece carrying and storage case
- Fits any free-arm sewing machine and most sergers
- Molded from durable but lightweight plastic
- Locking metal side hinges; built-in handle; stay-clean surface
- Measures 17 by 11.5 by 13.5 inches
The 5300 is a universal carrying case to store most free arm sewing machine models or sergers. It is a hard cover case which gives great protection for your machine and helps to keep it clean when not in use.
Structured to fit any free-arm sewing machine and most sergers, this Brother universal carrying case offers protection and easy transport for home sewing appliances. The two-part case is formed from durable hard plastic that is strong but lightweight, and the molded form adds extra protection. Hinged metal locks close the lid securely, and a built-in handle makes carrying easy. Great for taking sewing machines on the road or safe-keeping them when they are not in use, the case is made in the USA and measures 17 by 11.5 by 14 inches. --Emily Bedard
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.