Brother CS-8150 150 Stitch Function Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
- Category:Art and Craft Supply
- Sales Rank:379,195
- Language:English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):16.6
- Dimensions (in):19.6 x 14.8 x 9.8
- Warranty:25 years limited parts, 1 year labor
- Publication Date:2008
- Computerized sewing machine with LCD display and electronic speed adjustment
- 150 built-in stitches; auto needle threading and 1-step buttonholes for convenience
- Adjustable needle position, stitch width and length, and thread-tension; easy bobbin replacement
- Convenient dual LED lamp; sewing accessories, soft cover, and instruction booklet included
- Measures 12 by 5 by 10-2/3 inches; 25-year limited warranty
The Brother CS-8150 is a computerized sewing machine with 150 built-in stitch functions.This machine features Brother's new quick-load threading system with an easy to thread cassette system which also threads the needle for you.With 150 stitch functions you have everything at your fingertips to fulfill your sewing needs.The built-in stitches include: utility, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitches with a built in LCD display for computerized stitch selection.There are also 10 styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes.This machine also features super-wide 7mm zigzag and decorative stitches.The CS-8150 has a fast automatic bobbin winding system with one-step bobbin replacement with the new quick-set bobbin on this machine.The machine will operate without a foot control if you choose with one-touch start, stop and reverse operations.Quilting features include pragrammable needle-stop position and drop feed capability for free motion quilting.This machine features stitch width and length control as well as an adjustable thread tension control.The many easy to use features on the CS-8150 will enhance your sewing creativity.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.