My First Sewing Machine Book: Learn To Sew: Kids
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.00
as of 8/22/2014 17:18 EDT details
- You Save: $5.95 (50%)
- Seller:Charter AMG
- Sales Rank:21,158
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Publication Date:October 26, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Alison McNicol is an expert in teaching children to sew and has written the Learn To Sew: Kids series of best-selling sewing books for children.
This book is perfect for kids getting started with their first sewing machine - with bright, modern and clear illustrations, children can quickly learn to use and thread their machine, measure and use fabrics, and make a selection of super cool projects - super easy tote bags, cool cushions, i-pod holders, zip cases and more!
* Easy to follow Learn To Sew illustrations
* Fun and simple projects to make
* Lots Of Patterns and templates included!!
* Let Daisy Doublestitch and Billy Bobbin show you how!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.