You Can Draw in 30 Days: The Fun, Easy Way to Learn to Draw in One Month or Less
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.24
as of 3/13/2014 22:19 EDT details
- You Save: $9.76 (51%)
- Seller:TOTAL BOOKS
- Sales Rank:1,898
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 7.5 x 0.7
- Publication Date:January 4, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Learn to draw in 30 days with public television’s favorite drawing teacher.
Drawing is an acquired skill, not a talent—anyone can learn to draw! All you need is a pencil, a piece of paper, and the willingness to tap into your hidden artistic abilities. You Can Draw in 30 Days will teach you the rest. With Emmy award–winning, longtime PBS host Mark Kistler as your guide, you’ll learn the secrets of sophisticated three-dimensional renderings, and have fun along the way. Inside you’ll find:
- Quickand easy step-by-step instructions for drawing everything from simple spheres to apples, trees,buildings, and the human hand and face
- More than 500 line drawings, illustrating each step
- Time-tested tips,techniques, and tutorials for drawing in 3-D
- The 9 Fundamental Laws of Drawing to create the illusion of depth in any drawing
- 75 student examples to help gauge your own progress
In just 20 minutes a day for a month, you can learn to draw anything, whether from the world around you or from your own imagination. It’s time to embark on your creative journey. Pick up your pencil and begin today!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.