How to Draw Faces (Dover How to Draw)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.65
as of 3/16/2014 09:15 EDT details
- You Save: $3.34 (67%)
- Seller:Sven and Oles Books
- Sales Rank:7,893
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):11 x 8.2 x 0.2
- Publication Date:July 17, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Easy-to-follow guide with step-by-step diagrams makes it a snap to learn the basics of sketching the human face. By combining circles, ovals, and other shapes, would-be cartoonists can create 30 realistic portraits of young girls modeling a variety of hairstyles, boys in baseball hats, curly-headed babies, older folks, and more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.