How to Draw People (Dover How to Draw)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.00
as of 4/24/2014 03:51 EDT details
- You Save: $3.95 (80%)
- Seller:Wayne Falkland LLC
- Sales Rank:898
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):11 x 8.2 x 0.2
- Publication Date:May 21, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
By joining circles, ovals, rectangles, cylinders, and other common shapes, even the youngest artist can easily create 30 different characters — a fireman, a drummer, a mailman, a cowboy, an astronaut, a roller-skating girl, a boy on a swing, and more. Blank practice pages make it even easier. You can color the pictures when you are done!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.