316L Surgical Steel 14g Seaman Anchor Cross Dangle Belly Navel Bar Ring Body Jewelry
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.99
as of 5/24/2013 01:23 EDT details
- You Save: $4.00 (67%)
- Seller:BodyArt(Ships From China)
- Sales Rank:473
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- This is a eye-catching special designed seaman anchor cross dangle belly navel bar ring.
- Quality guaranteed by Bodyart. Please contact us immediately with any quality issues.
- Low price, in stock for shipping from China with tracking.
- We don't recommend sleeping in this belly ring. It can be uncomfortable and cause the belly ring to break.
- Do not wear this belly ring in chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs.
This is a anchor dangle navel ring made with surgical stainless steel and rhinestones.
Total length: about 45mm (1.77 inch)
Bar length: about 12mm
Anchor size: about 21 x 16 mm
14 gauge, 316L Surgical Steel, externally threaded, curved barbell with one 5/16 inch(8mm) jeweled bottom ball and one 3/16(5mm) inch stainless top ball.
Post/Bar Length Info:
1/4 inch (6mm)-Short Post good for shallow piercings.
5/16 inch (8mm)-Slightly longer than 1/4 inch but still on the shorter side
3/8 inch (10mm)-Average length post. Most people can wear this length unless your piercing is slightly deeper. This is the length sold in most store, malls, etc.
7/16 inch (11mm)-Slightly longer than 3/8 inch. This is a length most people can wear. Usually safe to order if you don't know what length you need.
1/2 inch (12mm)-This is the post length most piercers use for initial piercings.
If you need more help with sizing, contact BodyArt and we can send you a free, printable measuring chart so you can measure the jewelry you have.
It is in stock and ready to ship
We guarantee all of our jewelry against manufacturer defects. Contact BodyArt if you have any issues with defective items. We do not recommend sleeping in this belly ring. This is the main reason belly rings break.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.