316L Surgical Steel 14 Guage Gecko Lizard Navel Belly Bar Ring Button Body Jewelry 1.6mm
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.99
as of 5/23/2013 09:57 EDT details
- You Save: $4.00 (67%)
- Seller:BodyArt(Ships From China)
- Sales Rank:37
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- This is a eye-catching special designed Gecko Lizard belly navel bar ring
- Quality guaranteed by Bodyart. Please contact us immediately with any quality issues.
- Low price, in stock for shipping with tracking.
- We don't recommend sleeping in this belly ring. It can be uncomfortable and cause the belly ring to break.
- Do not wear this belly ring in chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs.
This is a gecko navel ring made with surgical stainless steel and blue rhinestone.
Total length: about 46mm (1.81 inch)
14 gauge, 316L Surgical Steel, externally threaded.
Post/Bar Length Info:
1/4 inch (6mm)-Short Post good for shallow piercings.
5/16 inch (8mm)-Slightly longer than 1/4 inch but still on the shorter side
3/8 inch (10mm)-Average length post. Most people can wear this length unless your piercing is slightly deeper. This is the length sold in most store, malls, etc.
7/16 inch (11mm)-Slightly longer than 3/8 inch. This is a length most people can wear. Usually safe to order if you don't know what length you need.
1/2 inch (12mm)-This is the post length most piercers use for initial piercings.
If you need more help with sizing, contact BodyArt and we can send you a free, printable measuring chart so you can measure the jewelry you have.
It is in stock and ready to ship
We guarantee all of our jewelry against manufacturer defects. Contact BodyArt if you have any issues with defective items. We do not recommend sleeping in this belly ring. This is the main reason belly rings break.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.