Black Diamond Heart Dangle Leverback Earrings set in Sterling Silver
- Sales Rank:30,530
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):4.7 x 4.1 x 0.7
- MPN:H060916 SS BLK
- Model:H060916 SS BLK
- Crafted In Solid Sterling Silver
- SuperJeweler offers free shipping in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and almost every country.
- All purchases from SuperJeweler come with The SuperJeweler Lifetime Guarantee. Your SuperJeweler jewelry purchase includes a lifetime guarantee against the loss of side stones or damage to the jewelry's setting or center stone. It also includes a one-year replacement guarantee against the loss of your jewelry's center stone.
- Natural black diamonds are rare. SuperJeweler sells only heat treated black diamonds, treated with the High Pressure Heat Treatment (HPHT) method. In HPHT treatment, poor quality diamonds are heated to approximately 1260 degrees,and the diamonds become black. HPHT treatment is completely safe, and produces gem quality black diamonds. Black diamonds from SuperJeweler have varying numbers of facets from 0 to 16. Black diamonds are not considered gem quality diamonds.
Wear heart-like peace signs with these .06ct black 7 facet diamond hoop earrings in sterling silver. Not only are they very affordable, they are absolutely adorable. Order now! Natural black 7 facet diamonds are extremely rare. SuperJeweler sells only heat treated black 7 facet diamonds, treated with the High Pressure Heat Treatment (HPHT) method. In HPHT treatment, white included poor quality 7 facet diamonds are heated to approximately 1260 degrees Fahrenheit, in a reducing atmosphere, meaning under the conditions of very little oxygen, and the unpleasant white and included 7 facet diamonds become black. HPHT treatment is completely safe, and produces gem quality black 7 facet diamonds.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.