Hiking Survival Guide: Basic Survival Kit and Necessary Survival Skills to Stay Alive in the Wilderness (Survival Guide Books for Hiking and Backpacking)
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:October 12, 2013
Conrad Blake is pleased to present his new book Hiking Survival Guide: Basic Survival Kit and Necessary Survival Skills to Stay Alive in the Wilderness. This book is for outdoor enthusiasts, who just starting their journey to serious hiking.
If you're going hiking, you need to be aware of your surroundings. There are some dangers out there, and it's important that you know what you're getting yourself into. You also need to be prepared for accidents and emergency situations, as they can happen at any moment during your hiking and backpacking. If you're going to be a smart hiker, you need to be ready to survive under any condition. Here is what you will find in this survival handbook:
• How to prepare for a hiking trip
• What to wear when your hiking
• Hiking meal ideas
• What to do when you get lost hiking
• How to build a shelter
• Wilderness survival kit
• How to make your own survival kit
• Survival signaling techniques
• Signaling devices
• First aid kit for hiking
• Water purification for hiking
• Survival fire starting tools
• Hiking knives
• Flashlights for hiking
• Wilderness survival skills
• Survival navigation techniques
• Survival positive mental attitude
• Personal locator beacons
This survival guide is all about preparing you for emergency hiking situations. By the time you're finished with this survival handbook, you'll be ready to face whatever the great outdoors can throw at you during your hiking and backpacking!
Good luck and good hiking!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.