Hans Christian Andersen: Complete Fairy Tales (Illustrated, with over 200 Classic Fairy Tales, and Bonus Features)
- Sales Rank:7,765
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:December 16, 2013
There Once Was an Ugly Duckling...
From Ugly Ducklings to Emperors without clothes, the tales collected here have timeless resonance and surprising depth, reflecting both the childlike joy and adult melancholy of Andersen's troubled life.
Collected here are the complete fairy tales of Hans Christian Andersen
with full-color illustrations
by Edmund Dulac.
Highlights of this edition include:
The Complete Fairy Tales
- The complete text of all 202 fairy tales written by Hans Christian Andersen, each elegantly formatted for ease of use and enjoyment on your Kindle reader.
- Beautiful full-color illustrations by Edmund Dulac, the master of fairy tale art.
- Links to free, full-length audio recordings of the fairy tales in this collection.
- An active Table of Contents listing every story accessible from the Kindle "go to" feature.
- Perfect formatting in rich text compatible with Kindle's Text-to-Speech features.
- A low, can't-say-no price!
Every fairy tale written by Hans Christian Andersen is included—that's over 200 tales. Popular favorites include:
Additional Fan Resources
- The Emperor's New Clothes
- The Little Match Girl
- The Little Mermaid
- The Nightingale
- The Princess and the Pea
- The Red Shoes
- The Steadfast Tin Soldier
- The Snow Queen
- The Ugly Duckling
- and hundreds more!
Also included are special features for any fairy tale enthusiast, including:
- A list of films and television series, both directly and indirectly inspired by the fairy tales of Hans Christian Andersen.
- Links to free, full-length audio recordings of the major tales in this collection, as well as additional works such as the fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm, Aesop's Fables, and English Fairy Tales.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.