Making Soap from Scratch: Complete Beginner's Guide to Natural Handmade Soaps
- Sales Rank:75,372
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:December 3, 2012
“From start to finish, this guide makes natural, cold process soap making easy to master at any level. Thank you, Summer, for sharing your experience and recipes.” – Praise for Making Soap from Scratch
Cold process handmade soap is a surprisingly simple craft and art…when you’ve got the right guide. Look no further, Making Soap from Scratch is it!
With easy-to-follow instructions and straight-forward advice, soaping professional and instructor, Summer Vautier, will help you make natural soap at home from start to finish.
With this complete guide, you’ll easily master making natural soap for friends, family and for profit. This book includes:
• Step-by-step instructions for making cold process and hot process soap
• Equipment and ingredient checklists
• How to use molds, plus cutting and curing your soap
• Small and large batch soap recipes, from the luxurious to economical
• A guide to using essential oils and fragrances
• How to meet labeling requirements, plus getting creative with packaging for selling and gifting soap
This guide also includes swirling colors, making expensive-looking layers, incorporating embeds, and more! You’ll soon be making delicious-looking and smelling soaps, like:
Sweet Baby Chamomile Soap
Tough Guy Mahogany Soap
Chai Tea Latte Soap
Chocolate Peppermint Patty Soap
The Perfect Face Bar
Hawaiian Sunrise Soap
Fresh Cut Grass Soap
Spiced Holiday Pumpkin Pie Soap
Vanilla-Cherry Chip Soap
Lavender Sprig Soap
Lemon Crème Soap
Orange Sherbet Soap
Espresso Roast Soap
Grab your copy of "Making Soap from Scratch" to start cold process soap making for fun and even profit.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.