Avocado Recipes - The Real Superfood Addition To Delectable Cuisine (Easy Recipe Book 23)
- Sales Rank:116,746
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:June 20, 2013
Avocados have become a staple in many homes across the globe over the last century, and our infatuation isn’t going to be over any time soon now that more information about their health benefits become known. This pear-shaped fruit with its iconic fleshly, rippled skin and soft green flesh is now considered a superfood and nutritional powerhouse - and for good reason. The great thing about avocado's is that they seem to taste good with anything and everything.
In Easy Avocado Recipes, You Will Discover:
- Tons of delicious, healthy and easy to prepare avocado recipes. From smoothies, to salads, to dressings, to breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts. You are sure to find something you love.
- A comprehensive guide into the history of avocados and their culinary uses
- Avocado benefits, including health and beauty tips, tricks and secrets
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.