Teach Online: Design Your First Online Course
- Sales Rank:23,109
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:June 5, 2013
Teach Online: Design Your First Online Course is a step-by-step guide for anyone who would like to teach a course online in a non-credit environment. It assumes that you have a topic in mind, but don't have experience in how to structure that content for an online course.
Using a simple example of baking a cake, you are immediately reassured that you already know the basics. Now it's just a matter of applying your new-found skills to your topic.
Following the easy-to-use directions, you'll walk through a series of short exercises that will guide you to:
- Describe the ideal audience for your course so that you understand the students you will teach and what they want to know
- Look at the existing competition for ideas and topics to include in your online course
- Gather the tools you need to complete your course design
- Outline and sequence your content into a working document you will be able to use for course development
- Avoid the pitfalls that often sabotage a course before it ever starts!
With your finished course design in hand, you will be ready to follow the next steps to teach online!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.