Economic Food Storage Strategies for Disaster Survival: Start Today and Have Enough Food Your Family Will Eat to Survive Any Disaster without Going Broke
- Sales Rank:154,161
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:June 2, 2013
What readers are saying about Economic Food Storage Strategies for Disaster Survival:
“Every page amazed me.”
“Definitely worth a read”
“I needed this years ago!”
Do you worry what would happen to your family in an emergency?
* Discover how much is enough when prepping for survival - more or less than you think?
* Learn which foods store well, which you should avoid and why you shouldn't follow someone else's disaster preparedness plan.
* Consider commercial versus home prepared food storage techniques and devise your own best strategy.
* Get to grips with the what, where when and how of food storage basics and self sufficiency.
* Understand food and water safety and how to cook with stored foods.
* Includes a section on transition foods to ensure your family stays well fed long after the poop hits the HVAC.
How it compares to other prepper eBooks:
“It's a thorough, well organized book and a great resource for anyone wanting to begin to get prepared just in case disaster may strike.”
“I loved the section on ‘not going broke.’"
“A comprehensive AND easy to follow step by step guideline to prepare your food storage”
“A well written guide to help you plan for the unexpected.”
“I was really impressed with the amount of information packed into it.”
“First aid, medications, sanitation, food without power, hydrating and dehydrating food, food and water safety, food spoilage, proper planning...OH MY!”
>>>Start Today and Have Enough Food Your Family Will Eat to Survive Any Disaster without Going Broke. Get your copy delivered to your Kindle device instantly and start reading now!<<<
Don't take our word for it, let readers have the last say:
“You definitely won't be disappointed with this jam-packed book full of life-saving information. My favorite was the section on making bread without electricity!”
“My recommendation to all is to definitely buy this book. You won't regret it.”
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.