An Amazon #1 Bestseller!
148 dandelion recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and even dessert!
What would you think if someone told you one of the world's most nutritious foods was also tasty, could be cooked many different ways, was easy to find, and was totally free? I know what I'd do: I'd run out and grab some! Well, the good news is, there is such a food: Dandelions. Yes, those pesky weeds with bright yellow flowers you've grown up thinking are the enemy of perfect lawns is actually food - brought to North America by immigrants who knew how valuable they are.
Every part of the dandelion is edible:
* Dandelion greens are common throughout Europe and often used in salad, quiche, lasagna and other pasta dishes, and many other familiar and less-familiar dishes.
* The honey-like flowers are a healthy and tasty addition to bread, omelets, pancakes, dandelion tea, and more - plus they make delectable dandelion wine and jelly.
* The buds are often pickled or added to stir frys and other dishes.
* The stems can be eaten like noodles.
* And the roots add coffee flavor to everything from ice cream and cakes to drinks.
The Ultimate Dandelion Cookbook offers 148 recipes, plus expert advice and tips, for cooking all parts of the dandelion - one of nature's best free foods.