Edgar Allan Poe: Complete Tales and Poems (Over 100 Works, including The Raven, The Tell-Tale Heart, The Pit and the Pendulum, with Exclusive Bonus Features)
- Sales Rank:397
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:December 3, 2013
A Complete Collection of Classic Poe
Collected here is the ultimate Kindle edition of the complete works of Edgar Allan Poe—all of his tales and poems in one convenient, easy-to-use volume at a fantastic price.
Included in Edgar Allan Poe: The Complete Tales and Poems
The Complete Tales and Poems
- The complete text of all of the tales and poems written by Edgar Allan Poe (over 125 works), each elegantly formatted for ease of use and enjoyment on your Kindle reader.
- Links to free, full-length audio recordings of the poems and tales in this collection.
- An individual, active Table of Contents for each section accessible from the Kindle "go to" feature.
- Perfect formatting in rich text compatible with Kindle's Text-to-Speech features.
- A low, can't-say-no price!
All of Poe's tales, poems, and essays are included—over 125 works. Some of the most notable are:Tales:
- "The Fall of the House of Usher"
- "The Masque of the Red Death"
- "The Pit and the Pendulum"
- "The Premature Burial"
- "The Purloined Letter"
- "The Tell-Tale Heart"
- "Annabel Lee"
- "The Bells"
- "The City in the Sea"
- "A Dream Within a Dream"
- "To Helen"
- "The Raven"
Additional Fan Resources
- The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket—Poe's only complete novel
- Collected Essays
Also included are special features for any Poe enthusiast, including:
- A list of films and television series, both directly and indirectly inspired by the works of Edgar Allan Poe.
- A Reading Guide to fictional works that feature the historical Edgar Allan Poe as a character.
- Links to free, full-length audio recordings of the major poems and short stories in this collection.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.