Smoothies for Good Health: The Superfruits, Vegetables, Healthy Indulgences & Everyday Ingredients Smoothie Recipe Book
- Sales Rank:178,703
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:April 16, 2013
Fuel your morning without damaging your waistline!
Get ready to blend it up with 85 mouthwatering recipes, all under 300 calories.
These quick and filling smoothies are sure to please any palate. All of these smoothies are made with fresh fruits or vegetables, low-fat yogurt and 100 percent juice and supply you with vital nutrients. Having difficulty eating the recommended five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables recommended for good health? Then these smoothies will help you by blending many different varieties of fresh produce together in one glass. Most of these smoothies contain two or three servings of fresh fruits or vegetables, which can help you meet your daily requirements. And with some unique combinations that you may not have considered, you will also find yourself eating a larger variety of fruits and vegetables.
The smoothie recipes in this book are divided into the following categories:
- Morning Meals: Start your day off right by tossing together some better-for-you smoothies.
- Superfruit Smoothies: Boost you overall health by adding nutrient-dense superfruits to blended beverages.
- Vegetable Smoothies: An easy way to add more vegetables to your diet. Toss them with fruits and other tasty foods.
- Healthy Smoothies: You can still satisfy your sweet tooth with these sensational sippers.
- Everyday Ingredient Smoothies: Use ingredients you already have in the fridge to create these quick and filling recipes.
- Dessert Smoothies: Simple smoothies transformed into desserts. Use the same base to turn frozen drinks to popsicles.
With a great selection of healthy and delicious smoothies, you will find yourself giving your body all the nutrients it needs!!!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.