DIY Greenhouse: How to Build a Walk-In, Ventilated Greenhouse Using Wood, Plastic Sheeting & PVC (Greenhouse Plans Series)
- Sales Rank:93,389
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:April 14, 2013
DIY Greenhouse: How to Build a Walk-In, Ventilated Greenhouse Using Wood, Plastic Sheeting & PVCA Simple, Easy-To-Follow Greenhouse Plan
This greenhouse expanded on our first greenhouse design for a larger, walk-in greenhouse. If you are looking for ideas for an inexpensive
greenhouse to extend your growing season or simply trying to learn out how to grow warm-weather vegetables, this simple, low cost design will help
solve your problems.
This Book Contains:
- Step-by-step guide for building an 8'x10' Wood and PVC A-Frame
Greenhouse with Plastic Sheeting
- Includes complete lists of materials and cuts
- Includes plans for various door widths
- Includes materials and plans for removable side panels
- Includes materials and plans for extended lengths up to 20 feet
- Detailed plans designed for a minimal amount of tools
- Includes 93 diagrams and photos!
This Greenhouse Design:
- Low cost, simple, 8'x10' Wood and A-frame greenhouse
- 3 individual removable side panels allow for customized ventilation
when needed on hotter days. Remove during the day when temperatures rise, replace at night when temperatures drop.
- 6 foot door
- Can be completed in a weekend
- Proven to withstand strong winds
- Allows you to grow warm weather crops even in cold, high elevation
- Start plants earlier in the spring
- Protects from early and late freezes and frosts
- Increases average temperatures (Increases GDD - Growing Degree Days)
- More ripe tomatoes & other veggies later into the fall!
Would You Like To Know More?
Download now and get started on your greenhouse garden today!
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.