Anne: The Green Gables Collection (12 Books, including Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea, and Exclusive Bonus Features)
- Sales Rank:6,294
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:August 5, 2014
Welcome to Green Gables!
Fans of L.M. Montgomery’s Anne books, you are in for a treat. Collected here is the ultimate Kindle edition of the beloved series featuring the irrepressible Anne Shirley.
Included in Anne: The Green Gables Collection are:
• Eight Anne books written by Lucy Maud Montgomery. Each book has been elegantly formatted for ease of use and enjoyment on your Kindle reader.
• Both books of the Story Girl series that inspired television's Road to Avonlea
• Links to free, full-length audio recordings of all the books in this collection.
• An individual, active Table of Contents for each book accessible from the main menu.
• Perfect formatting in rich text compatible with Text-to-Speech features.
• A low, can't-say-no price!
Twelve Complete Works
The complete text of eight Anne books, three additional novels and one book of poetry by Lucy Maud Montgomery.
The Anne Books:
• Anne of Green Gables (1908): Anne ages 11-16.
• Anne of Avonlea (1909): Anne ages 16-18.
• Anne of the Island (1915): Anne ages 18-22.
• Anne's House of Dreams (1917): Anne ages 25-27.
• Rainbow Valley (1919): Anne age 41.
• Rilla of Ingleside (1921): Anne age 49-53.
• Chronicles of Avonlea (1912)
• Further Chronicles of Avonlea (1920)
• The Story Girl (1911)
• The Golden Road (1913)
• Kilmeny of the Orchard (1910)
• The Watchmen, and Other Poems (1916)
Note: Two works in the primary Anne series do not appear in this collection because of copyright restrictions. These are Anne of Windy Poplars and Anne of Ingleside.
Beyond Prince Edward Island
Also included are special features for any Anne enthusiast, including:
• A Green Gables Reading Guide: A list of every Anne book arranged by Anne's age in the volume.
• A list of films and television series, both directly and indirectly inspired by L.M. Montgomery's masterpiece.
• Links to free, full-length audio recordings of all the books and short stories in this collection.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.