- Sales Rank:417,754
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:April 8, 2013
What will you do when disaster strikes?
How will you protect your family?
What should you have with you to survive?
How will you manage an extended, grid-down scenario without the rule of law?
Staying Home addresses these, and many more questions.
Written in a clear and concise manner, with the reader that has beginning or intermediate knowledge of survival and disaster preparedness in mind, Staying Home explores the following topics:
1. Selecting a the right region to weather a disaster
2. Selecting a defendable property
3. Making your property sustainable and independent
4. Hardening your property
5. Reinforcing your home
6. Preparations for hard times
7. Skills for self reliance
8. Leveraging your community
9. Disaster scenarios
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.