Chia Seed Recipes: Nature's Ancient Seed Recipes for Health, Wellness and Weight-Loss (The Easy Recipe)
- Sales Rank:103,804
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:April 5, 2013
An Ancient Addition to Modern CuisineAmazon Bestseller, Featured in the 'Hot and New Releases' Category on Amazon KindleChia is an ancient seed that dates back to over 5000 years ago. Used in the diets of Aztecs, this seed was a main source of nutrition . The whole seed was used in daily meals, mixed with other food and emulsified with water as a fresh drink; ground to become flour as part of medicines; pressed to obtain oil and has even been used in cosmetic products as a healthy alternative for your skin.Modern science has concluded that pre-colonial diets were by far better than those nowadays consumed in the same area, and chia, which survived only in small plots in steep mountain areas from the south of Mexico, Guatemala and Nicaragua, comes back five hundred years later to become again a protagonist of human nutrition. Why You Should Cook With Chia Seeds:
In Easy Chia Seeds, You Will Discover:
- Chia helps with weight loss without leaving you hungry,
- Chia helps balance your blood sugar,
- Chia has healthy omega-3 oils that are essential to your diet,
- Chia will help you feel more energized all day long,
- Chia allows you to bake with less fat,
- Chia has age-defying anti-oxidants.
- Tons of decadent chia seed recipes,
- Chia health benefits and medicinal cures,
- Full history of chia seeds' use throughout history.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.