What Matters Most
- Sales Rank:46,100
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:November 16, 2013
Royal Palm Literary Award Winner, FPA President's Book Award
from USA Today Bestselling author of Spare Change
A heartwarming story of acceptance and coming to grips with reality. Louise Palmer is a settled-down person. A woman who wants nothing more than to remain in the same house until the day she dies. So, when her husband, Clay, announces an intention to quit his job and move to Florida, her life is thrown into a turmoil of mixed emotions and strained loyalties. Torn between Clay's desire for "the good life" and the lifelong friendships of her quilting club, Louise struggles with what to do...until her best friend suggests a scheme to thwart the move. Before she discovers the truth of what matters most, a marriage will be tested, family relationships will fall apart and the friendships Louise tried to hold on to will change dramatically.
>>>Praise for What Matters Most
Grab your copy today!
- This book will remain in my heart as one of the best books I've ever read.
- I have enjoyed all of the novels that I have read by this author and I love this one best so far.
- You will become so involved in their lives and find similarities in your own life. I am looking forward to reading more of her books.
- I found the struggle they both had very real and understood it all the way through. I loved the ending. Well done to Bette Lee Crosby for yet another brilliant read!
- A novel that proves there's a lot that can be had from the telling of the goings-on in ordinary people's lives. Scenes that tug at the heart, funny moments, and a load of life lessons.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.