Prepper Survival: A Beginner's Guide to Bugging Out (Including Bug-out Bag Checklist)
- Sales Rank:142,144
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:March 20, 2013
Amazon Best Seller in the Disaster Relief Category!
Should a natural disaster strike near your home, are you prepared? This prepper survival guide takes readers through the basics of what it means to be a prepper, setting up a bug-out bag (together with advice on what should be in it), picking a bug-out location, creating a bug-out shelter, storing food, developing a disaster, and some basics of self-defense. All in all a great introduction for those interested in disaster preparedness who are wondering where--or how--to get started. Read inside Prepper Survival:
Customer Reviews: "Has some excellent advice on prepping for any type of disaster. I am not an alarmist by any means but the USN in me suggests that it is prudent to be prepared in the event of.... Highly recommended!"
- What does it mean to be a Prepper?
- Packing a Bug-Out Bag
- Picking a Bug-Out Location
- How to Create a Bug-Out Shelter
- How to Store Food
- How to Create a Disaster Plan
- A Basic Guide to Self-Defense
- How to Survive Various Disasters
- Navy Vet"This little book gave me some great ideas for how to prepare for the coming financial Armageddon. Well-worth the read."
- Troy Smith
Most people know that trusting in Uncle Sam when a disaster happens is not good enough. By learning survival techniques and packing a bug-out bag, you can be much more prepared than most people are. Read Prepper Survival today to learn how to prepare for the future--whatever it might hold!
Prepper Survival is over 5700 words in length.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.