How to Make More Time in Your Day: 7 Steps to Streamlining Your Day, Reducing Your Commitments, and Doing More of What You Love
- Sales Rank:1,138,527
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:March 22, 2013
"Do you need more hours in your day? Are you tired of feeling frazzled and rushed?"How to Make More Time in Your Day
delivers a powerful 7-step system you can start using today to get more done in less time,
all while maintaining a sense of peace and calm
This inexpensive little book delivers concrete, easy-to-implement strategies, including:
- A streamlined daily system to help you eliminate wasted time.
- How to build smarter to-do lists.
- One simple change in the way you set deadlines that can dramatically increase your performance.
- Better ways to say "no."
- Five sneaky techniques people use to trick you into saying yes, and how to never fall for them.
- Technology hacks you can use to stop information overload.
- Proven ways to shorten meetings and make them more efficient.
- Eight secrets for overcoming procrastination and getting things done.
- Ways to induce a state of "flow," that calm state of consciousness in which you experience optimum creativity and productivity.
- Motivating mind tricks to make you more productive than ever before.
Test-drive Amy Marlowe Hart's techniques and you'll soon be feeling more calm, relaxed, energized, and productive.
Take a look inside the book, or download a sample to get started!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.