Easy Ginger Recipes: Nature's Spice for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (The Easy Recipe)
- Sales Rank:196,431
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:March 19, 2013
Nature's Spice Like You've Never Tried It Before
*** 66% OFF LIMITED TIME SPECIAL: $2.99 THIS WEEK ONLY (Regular $8.99) ***
Amazon Bestseller, Featured in the hot new releases on the Amazon Kindle.
Ginger, the strong flavoured herb (also known as a spice) that's been used for over 2,000 years in Chinese culture to cure and prevent health problems. In recent years, Western culture has used the root in popular recipes - ginger ale, and ginger snaps, to name a few. Ginger has been used in various cultures throughout history. From the Chinese to the Romans, it's recently become a staple in kitchens around the world. So, how do we incorporate Ginger into our every day lives for health, taste and wellness? It's quite easy, actually.
Why You Should Cook With Ginger:
- Ginger helps alleviate colds, eases nausea, motion sickness and boosts the immune system
- Ginger helps treat asthma
- Ginger relieves bloating and gas
- Ginger reduces muscle strains
Inside Easy Ginger Recipes, You Will Discover:
- 31+ unique recipes from 'Grapefruit Mixed Green Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette', to 'Ginger Dal with Coconut and Lime, with HD photos that incorporate ginger into all of your meals.
- Culinary uses, storage tips and a brief history on the origins of ginger and where it's heading in the future
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.