Cheetah Facts & Pictures (Fun Animal Photo Books for Children)
- Sales Rank:804,231
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:March 15, 2013
CHEETAHS REVEALED: Turn Your Child's 'Reading Time' into a Fun, Interactive Experience
Imagine reading a fact-filled book that appeals to any child who loves animals. In "Cheetah Facts & Pictures"
you will get a captivating guide that is filled with stunning photographs and information about the fastest animal on the planet.
Each chapter contains a photograph with a caption and detailed facts about the cheetah. Your child will learn important things about a cheetah's social habits, hunting, and why many people don't understand this speedy big gat.
These pictures come from professional stock photography sites. That means they are crisp-clear on both the black & white Kindle and
the full color Kindle.
Furthermore, children of all ages (even adults) will love the answers to these interesting questions:
- How is the cheetah built for speed?
- Are cheetahs social or solitary?
- What type of unique sounds do cheetahs make?
- How can a cheetah see more than 3 miles?
- Is the cheetah faster than a race car or horse?
- Why is the Asiatic Cheetah almost extinct?
- The King Cheetah: How is different from others?
- Why is hard to find the Saharan Cheetah?
Want to learn more?
Scroll to the page and buy this book now...
...Then you will turn "reading time" into fun time!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.