Easy & Healthy French Recipes Volume 1: How to cook classic French desserts
- Sales Rank:927,573
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:March 14, 2013
Fancy French desserts are now available and accessible to all!
French cook Claire Rose is bringing to the masses the greatest dessert recipes from the biggest culinary nation in this easy-to-understand cookbook
The dishes have been simplified
and crafted around the idea that anyone can, and should, be able to make the best food possible
. All recipes call for fresh, all-natural ingredients
commonly found in any marketplace.
Dazzle your family and friends by creating wonderfully delicious desserts that, until now, could only be found in expensive restaurants.
This dessert volume of Easy & Healthy French Recipes
- THIRTY-THREE DELICIOUS DESSERT RECIPES: The ultimate collection of the greatest French desserts with everything from cannelés and mousses, to soufflés, fondants, and of course crêpes.
- SIMPLE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDES to all of the recipes, tailored specifically for the amateur cook.
- THREE DONE-FOR-YOU MENUS so you can host dinner parties whenever you want.
- COOKING AND PRESENTING TIPS to help you along the way.
- TWO FOOLPROOF MERINGUES RECIPES. Learn to make one of the most high-end French desserts and succeed every time.
Beautiful and delicious desserts are amazingly fun and simple to make, and this book shows you how to make that happen.Pick up your copy of Easy & Healthy French Recipes and become the best cook in your house right now!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.