It's becoming apparent that raw foods are the healthiest form of food for our bodies. However, the raw food diet can consist of foods many people are allergic to, including gluten, tree nuts, soy, peanuts, etc. Written by someone who's lived with severe food allergies all her life, all the recipes in this book are naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, tree-nut-free, soy-free, and most are peanut-free. All are vegetarian and include vegan options.
Create delicious, 100% healthy treats such as:
- Sweet Nut-Free Energy Bars
- Savory Sour Cream & Onion Kale Chips
- Addicting "Lime in the Coconut" Chips
- Classic Cant-Get-Enough Salsa
- Better than Chipotle Guacamole
- Melt-in-Your-Mouth Caramel-Filled Chocolates
- Super Creamy Chocolate Pudding
- And 23 More Easy Raw Recipes!
Grab this book today and start playing with easy-to-make real food that's sure to tempt your taste buds!
*Many of these recipes do use coconut or coconut oil, which is technically not a true "tree" nut.
*Some recipes require a dehydrator (directions to use oven as a dehydrator are included), food processor and/or blender