Fifty Shades Trilogy Literary Companion: 14 Complete Romance Classics (including Tess of the D'Urbervilles, Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights)
- Sales Rank:53,461
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:July 8, 2014
An Unofficial Reader's Companion to Your Favorite Series!
Fans of E.L. James’ Fifty Shades Trilogy, you are in for a treat. Collected here is the ultimate Kindle companion to the world of Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele.
This exciting collection includes fourteen complete works of classic literature (thirteen novels and one short story), and a Red Room of Resources—all for one low price.
Red Room of Resources
A compendium of supplemental materials for Fifty Shades fans, including:
• Naughty Girl Reading List: A list of 80+ erotic romance novels recommended to those suffering from Fifty Shades withdrawal.
• Hot-and-Bothered Cinema: A guide to 25 steamy romances, including Christian Grey’s favorite film!
• Music Guide: The eclectic soundtrack of the Fifty Shades Trilogy—every song and instrumental piece featured in the trilogy.
• Wine List: A list of every wine and meal pairing from the books, and the scene in which it appeared.
• Online Resources for Fans: Helpful links to fan pages, official sites, and video interviews with E.L. James.
• Master of the Universe: An Essay on the Original FanFic: Everything you need to know about the original fan fiction, and how it compares to the finished trilogy.
• “The Lifestyle”: About BDSM: A listing of resources to learn more about the BDSM lifestyle.
Fourteen Complete Works
Also included are fourteen complete works in two categories: Ana’s Favorites and Classic Erotica. Each book has:
• The complete text of these classic works—over 5,000 pages of passion!
• An individual, active Table of Contents for each book accessible from the Kindle “go to” feature.
• Perfect formatting in rich text compatible with Kindle’s Text-to-Speech features.
The passionate classics that Anastasia swoons over.
• Tess of the D’Urbervilles (Thomas Hardy)
• The Mayor of Casterbridge (Thomas Hardy)
• Jude the Obscure (Thomas Hardy)
• Jane Eyre (Charlotte Brontë)
• Wuthering Heights (Emily Brontë)
• Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen)
• The Lady of the Camellias (La Dame aux Camilias) (Alexandre Dumas, fils, 1848)
• “Beauty and the Beast” (Jeanne-Marie Leprince de Beaumont)
Six texts that shook up their own society when first released.
• Memoirs of Fanny Hill (John Cleland)
• Venus in Furs (Leopold von Sacher-Masoch)
• The Romance of Lust (Anonymous)
• My Secret Life (Anonymous)
• The Rainbow (D.H. Lawrence)
• Women in Love (D.H. Lawrence)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.