Marrying Kate: A Marriage of Convenience Christian Romance
- Sales Rank:9,983
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:January 10, 2014
This Christian romance by Kimberly Rae Jordan will warm your heart!
She has loved him for years, so when Jared asks her to marry him for the sake of the orphaned children of his brother and her sister, Kate says yes. The foundation of their marriage is a mutual love for their nieces and nephew, but Kate hopes for more.
As they learn about God’s ideal for marriage and how it works for them, danger from Jared’s past threatens their family. Will they have the chance to see if respect and affection can blossom into love before it’s too late? Or will a man’s need to protect his secrets rob them of the marriage Kate dreams of?
Be sure to check out these other inspirational Christian romances by Kimberly Rae Jordan:
- Faith, Hope & Love
- Waiting for Rachel: Book 1 (Those Karlsson Boys)
- Worth the Wait: Book 2 (Those Karlsson Boys)
- The Waiting Heart: Book 3 (Those Karlsson Boys)
- Home Is Where the Heart Is: Book 1 (Home to Collingsworth)
- Home Away from Home: Book 2 (Home to Collingsworth)
- Love Makes a House a Home: Book 3 (Home to Collingsworth)
- The Long Road Home: Book 4 (Home to Collingsworth)
- Her Heart, His Home: Book 5 (Home to Collingsworth)
- Coming Home: Book 6 (Home to Collingsworth)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.