A Beginners Guide to Companion Planting: Companion Gardening with Flowers, Herbs & Vegetables (Simple Living)
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:February 26, 2013
**Amazon No 1 Bestseller**
Companion planting involves strategic location of the veggies and fruit that you plant to maximize space available, deter or distract pests and to take advantage of the nutrients available in the soil where you live.
What our readers have to: "This is an excellent book and I can enthusiastically recommend it." By DarkScribe
A Beginners Guide to Companion Planting: Companion Gardening with Flowers, Herbs & Vegetables takes a look at some of the topics involved in maintaing a successful companion garden. Topics covered in this book include:
- History, reasons & benefits for companion planting
- Planning your garden including garden bed ideas and soil management
- Guides to beneficial companion plants including flowers and herbs
- Combinations of plants that work well together or to avoid
- Companion plants to encourage beneficial bugs into your garden
While there are a few different types of strategies, there are no hard and fast rules for which strategy you should choose, this book will help to guide you in the right direction.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.