The Aromatherapy Handbook: Essential Oils Uses and Applications (Essentially Yours Book 1)
- Sales Rank:241,201
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:February 25, 2013
Looking to learn about aromatherapy and essential oils?
The Aromatherapy Handbook
has you covered. This comprehensive look into the world of essential oils is packed full of the information you need to get started using essential oils effectively to improve your health.
The following topics are covered in this book:
- What aromatherapy is and how it can benefit you.
- A brief history of aromatherapy.
- A review of the many ways essential oils can be used to improve your health.
- Topical application and inhalation of essential oils.
- Measuring essential oils.
- What essential oils are made of. The chemistry of essential oils explained in simple terms.
- Why quality matters when it comes to essential oils.
- Dangerous essential oils you need to avoid at all costs.
- Carrier oils. What they are and how to properly use them.
- 10 essential oils you need to own.
- Additional oils you may want to add to your collection.
- Essential oil blends that have therapeutic benefits. Covers everything from abdominal cramping to wrinkle control.
- How to create your own oil blends that smell great.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.