"While charisma is a gift, it's a gift we all possess. Some of us have just learned how to unwrap it."
You can learn to amplify your charisma. All you need are certain techniques to help you uncover, develop, and expand it. When you do, people whom you meet will listen to you, like you, and remember you. You will create instant rapport. You will exert more influence and power.
How to Light Up a Room: 55 Techniques to Help you Increase Your Charisma, Build Rapport, and Make People Like You delivers concrete, real-world strategies you can start working on today to help you increase your likeability and charm, establish rapport quickly and easily, and make more friends.
* The one thing charisma experts agree you must have before anything else.
* How to radiate (or "beam") certain forms of energy.
* Exactly what to do to stop criticizing others (and what to do instead).
* Two words to always avoid, in any conversation.
* What to do instead of trying to impress people. (It works faster and is much, much easier.)
* A simple trick that will help you establish instant rapport, anywhere.
* What the most likeable people know about getting along with others.
* The social turnoffs you have to squash if you want to maximize your charisma.
* How to be the most enthusiastic, magnetic, charming you possible.
Charismatic, charming people are better liked, make more friends, have more fun, get more dates, forge stronger emotional connections, harness greater personal and professional power, and, due in part to their fine leadership skills and influence, tend to make more money, too.
This book breaks down exactly what it is they are doing, so you can learn to do it, too.
Take a look inside the book, or download a sample to get started!